A FREE Osteopathic assessment? Yes please!
A Northampton Osteopath offering something for free? When you see the word ‘Free’ what do you think? Do you view it with suspicion and think if it’s free it can’t be useful? If it has value why offer it for nothing? etc. etc.
In the age of the internet you are right to be suspicious as things offered for free usually have a price, whether it’s endless spam emails or you get something that is not even worth the free price tag.
So what makes a free osteopathic assessment different from other free stuff that is readily available?
"What's in it for you?"
- A chance for you to tell your story to someone that has the time to listen and understand what is happening to you.
- An opportunity to speak to a highly trained medical professional who can explain why you are in pain and how they can help. You also get to find out how versatile osteopathy is and the wide range of conditions that it can be used to treat.
- The fact you can ask questions and get answers in a way that’s as simple or as complex as you want i.e. ‘your back pain is caused by a trapped nerve’ or ‘your L4-5 nerve root is being compressed due to a central disc herniation causing referred pain into your right Hallux’.
- The chance to ‘interview’ me and decide if I am the right person to help you. (probably the most important part of the process!)
- Discussion of any scans or test results you want to bring along as they are often not very well explained. I have the time and knowledge to explain them in a jargon-free way.
- An honest opinion where I tell you whether or not I can help and if I can’t I will refer you to someone that can, whether it’s your GP or another healthcare professional.
"What's in it for me?"
I am a healthcare professional with a duty to identify and explain what I think is going on and provide you with advice you on your best options to resolve any problems. If I can help or at least point you in the right direction then my job is done and if you book an appointment that is a bonus 🙂
Got a problem? You really have nothing to lose apart from 15 minutes of your time so why not book a Free Assessment now by clicking on this link https://sollusosteopathy.co.uk/book-appointment/
If you want more information before you make that all-important decision you can always call me on 01604 532853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation chat.